Master This - Leadership Accountability
Accountability or ownership is the one thing that a leader wants every employee to exhibit. Unfortunately, few understand that accountability is a process you create, not something you simply demand. In this three-part interactive series, participants will learn a detailed process for creating and maintaining a culture of accountability.
- Understand why accountability is often equated with finding someone to blame
- Learn the three critical steps to creating a culture of accountability
- Understand how to set clear expectations and gain buy-in from the employee
- Discover the most powerful performance management tool ever
- Learn exactly how to coach an employee; a method that dramatically reduces conflict and treats the employee with respect and dignity
Author, Speaker &Business Performance Coach
Kelly Riggs is an author, speaker, and business performance coach. Widely recognized as a powerful speaker and performance coach in the areas of sales, management leadership, and strategic planning, Kelly is a former sales executive, a two-time national Salesperson-of-the-Year, a serial entrepreneur, and was selected to join the Forbes’ Coaches Council in 2019.
He has written two books: 1-on-1 Management: What Every Great Manager Knows That You Don’t and Quit Whining and Start SELLING! A Step-by-Step Guide to a Hall of Fame Career in Sales.
His third book, Counter Mentor Leadership: How to Unlock the Potential of the 4- Generation Workplace, was co-written with his Millennial son, Robby Riggs. It was selected as the 2019 Gold Medal winner in the leadership category by Axiom Business Books Awards.