Work Smarter, Not Harder With Effective Marketing
Includes a Live Event on 05/19/2020 at 2:00 PM (EDT)
Pamela Conine, CPSM, Senior Consultant, Shaffer Creative
Lindsey Kubes, CPSM, Senior Marketing Strategist, Shaffer Creative
Tuesday, May 19, 2020, 2–3:30 p.m. EST/1 p.m. CST/Noon MST/11 a.m. PST
Working as the sole marketer or as part of a limited marketing team can leave you wondering how to make the most out of your time and budget. In this environment, making smart decisions to work smarter, not harder, is essential.
During our May webinar, learn how to transition from a reactive approach to a proactive model of planning and implementation. This approach allows you to prioritize projects and think about your firm’s success not only in the short term, but in the long run.
Yes, smart marketing takes effort, especially when your team is small. But you can maximize your efforts and generate real results—and our presenters will show us how. You’ll also discover ways to:
- Use planning and research to your firm’s benefit
- Develop a communication plan for a prioritized approach to marketing projects
- Create content streams and leverage information across multiple tactics, both internal and external
Session Learning Objectives
During this webinar, participants will:
- Understand key sources for industry research and how to obtain essential data for smart marketing approaches
- Learn how to distill data and compare it to their company’s information to provide marketing insights to leadership
- Gain a broader understanding of how to leverage key content across multiple platforms to work smarter, not harder
- Learn how to develop priorities for marketing projects
- Understand how to transform your marketing approach from a reactive response to a proactive model for overall company benefit
Pamela Conine, CPSM
Senior Consultant, Shaffer Creative
Pamela Conine, CPSM, is a senior consultant with Shaffer Creative. She is an innovative leader with the expertise to enhance corporate image and develop new business through marketing communication strategies. A passionate advocate for client success, she is driven by a desire to help clients achieve their objectives through compelling internal and external marketing campaigns. Pam has served as SMPS Fort Worth president and co-chair for the SMPS Southern Regional Conference.
Lindsey Kubes, CPSM
Senior Marketing Strategist, Shaffer Creative
Lindsey Kubes, CPSM, is a senior marketing strategist with Shaffer Creative. Her passion is strategy development and brand implementation through efficient company outreach. This approach has yielded measurable, award-winning results for clients. Lindsey was a founding board member of SMPS Fort Worth, served as chapter secretary, and was named Marketer of the Year by SMPS Fort Worth in 2019.
SMPS webinars are approved for 1.5 continuing education units for the Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM) program and 1.5 learning units from the American Institute of Architects. Recordings of SMPS webinars are approved for 1.5 CPSM CEUs.
Per-Site Registration Fee*
SMPS Member Site Registration: $199
Nonmember Site Registration: $259
*Remember: webinars are open to your whole staff. Your team can participate from one location in your office for one fee. Register today and benefit from affordable, convenient, actionable learning and earn valuable CPSM CEUs and AIA LUs!