Awards and Rewards: How To Gain Recognition For Your Clients, Company, and Staff
Lindsey Kubes, CPSM, Kubes Communication LLC
Tuesday, August 4, 2020, 2–3:30 p.m. EDT/1 p.m. CDT/Noon MDT/11 a.m. PDT
Some of the most challenging, yet rewarding assignments include developing award-winning submittals for local, state, national, and international competitions. And just like marketing and business development, there’s a strategy behind the research and getting those submittals ready. By following a strong process based on research, firms can earn recognition for project work, company initiatives, and staff achievements.
During the process, awards are often coordinated with clients or other teaming partners, further strengthening and solidifying relationships. As a result, companies increase their industry foothold, and staff, project teams, and clients receive well-deserved recognition, which leads to increased employee and client satisfaction.
Session Learning Objectives
During our August webinar, participants will:
- Learn how to research award programs based on company services, geographic location, eligible projects, industry focus, and level of recognition (local, state, national, international)
- Hear about developing an award strategy based on research and aligned with company goals and initiatives
- Understand the process of scheduling an award strategy on a multi-year timeline for submission
- Receive tips on crafting customized award narratives that meet required guidelines while making their firm’s submission standout as a winning entry
SMPS webinars are sponsored by Cosential
Lindsey Kubes, CPSM
Owner, Kubes Communication LLC
Lindsey Kubes, CPSM, is an award-winning writer and marketer for projects that include media articles, awards, corporate messaging, direct mail campaigns, magazines and marketing plans and campaigns. As owner of Kubes Communication, Lindsey helps clients put thoughts on paper, organize projects, and prioritize deadlines so their future workload becomes a well-developed plan for achieving results. She is a member of SMPS Fort Worth, served as a founding board member and secretary, and was named the chapter’s Marketer of the Year in 2019.
SMPS webinars are approved for 1.5 continuing education units for the Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM) program and 1.5 learning units from the American Institute of Architects. Recordings of SMPS webinars are approved for 1.5 CPSM CEUs.
Per-Site Registration Fee*
SMPS Member Site Registration: $199
Nonmember Site Registration: $259
*Remember: webinars are open to your whole staff. Your team can participate from one location in your office for one fee. Register today and benefit from affordable, convenient, actionable learning and earn valuable CPSM CEUs and AIA LUs!
- Non-member - $259
- Member - $199
- *Further discounts may apply once you log in.