Branding in the Age of Transformation: The New Brand Management Playbook
Recorded On: 07/17/2018
Presenter: Ida Cheinman
Tuesday, July 17, 2–3:30 p.m. EDT/1 p.m. CDT/Noon MT/11 a.m. PDT
At the dawn of digital, many had predicted “the end of branding as we know it”—and while the discipline of branding has changed dramatically in the past decade, having a strong, differentiated, and focused brand is more critical than ever before.
Increased competition, commoditization, and the speed of change call for brands to become the point of convergence and the catalyst for the alignment of business strategy, customer experience, and company culture. This new business and marketing environment requires a different approach to brand building and management.
What does today’s leading professional services brand look like? It’s agile, purpose-driven, relevant, and grounded in a firm’s business strategy and steeped in its culture.
How do you create this kind a brand? In our July webinar, we’ll learn how by examining strategies, tools, and best practices for:
- Building a strategic brand foundation—a brand platform—that bridges business strategy and operational functions: business development, marketing, HR and more.
- Developing a unique and consistent brand voice that remains strong across a multitude of communication channels and devices that merges brand agility and brand consistency for today’s dynamic marketplace.
- Managing a firm’s brand, from effectively organizing brand and marketing assets to fully integrating the brand into the firm’s culture and its daily operations, behaviors, and decision-making.
- Developing a brand-based internal culture through effective engagement, training and education strategies that turns employees into proactive brand ambassadors.
- Creating a brand-based customer experience—today’s top differentiator and a weapon against commoditization.
Session Learning Objectives:
- Learn strategies, tools, and best practices for aligning their firm’s brand with its business strategy and culture to maximize brand performance and create a competitive advantage
- Understand the key principles of new brand building and management framework designed for the digital age
- Understand the role of each firm’s function and department in creating the alignment between business strategy, brand, and culture and becoming a firm that everyone wants to work with and work for.
Ida Cheinman is principal and creative director of a brand communications firm Substance151.
She uses her 20+ years of experience as a brand strategist, designer, marketer, and educator to help professional services firms, business leaders, and marketing professionals make sense of the trends, tools, and best practices and to position their firms to compete and win in the fast-changing and extremely competitive marketplace.
Cheinman is an engaging and energetic speaker who excels at making complex information accessible and immediately applicable. She is a frequent speaker at professional services organizations nationwide and a contributor to industry blogs and publications.
CEU Credits SMPS webinars are approved for 1.5 continuing education units for the Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM) program and 1.5 learning units from the American Institute of Architects. Recordings of SMPS webinars are approved for 1.5 CPSM CEUs.
SMPS webinars are approved for 1.5 continuing education units for the Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM) program and 1.5 learning units from the American Institute of Architects. Recordings of SMPS webinars are approved for 1.5 CPSM CEUs.
Per-Site Registration Fee*
SMPS Member Site Registration: $199
Nonmember Site Registration: $259
*Remember: webinars are open to your whole staff. Your team can participate from one location in your office for one fee. Register today and benefit from affordable, convenient, actionable learning and earn valuable CPSM CEUs and AIA LUs!
Recordings of SMPS webinars are available to train your marketing professionals. Learn more