Build a Stream of Referrals To Grow Your Business
Recorded On: 08/20/2019
Presenter: Blake Godwin, Partner, VP of Growth and Operations, Client Savvy
Tuesday, August 20, 2019, 2–3:30 p.m. EDT/1 p.m. CDT/Noon MDT/11 a.m. PDT
The best way to grow your business is to turn your current clients into raving fans. Easier said than done, right? During our August webinar, discover ways to "activate your promoters" so they send you a steady stream of new clients and work.
We’re not talking about awkward and uncomfortable calls begging for introductions. Instead, our presenter will show you a process and framework that’s easy, teachable, and immediately measurable—and will help you grow your business quickly and sustainably.
Session Learning Objectives
During this webinar, participants will:
- Learn why clients make referrals and how to identify a trigger mechanism to activate their willingness into action
- Discover a step-by-step approach to position for a referral without asking for a favor.
- Explore the implementation process of a sustainable referral engine in your firm, equipping your seller-doers with the tools to repeat the process
- Identify the specific tools of social media, feedback, and financial results needed to pinpoint the perfect client, perfect timing, and the ideal introduction to ensure success
Partner, VP of Growth and Operations at Client Savvy
For over 14 years, Blake Godwin has helped firms of all sizes realize revenue potential through solving critical business challenges. Through client experience strategy and operational excellence, Blake empowers and enables his clients to capitalize on opportunities while accomplishing both short- and long-term strategic initiatives. Blake holds a B.S. in Business Marketing and Management from the University of North Carolina at Wilmington.
SMPS webinars are approved for 1.5 continuing education units for the Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM) program and 1.5 learning units from the American Institute of Architects. Recordings of SMPS webinars are approved for 1.5 CPSM CEUs.
Per-Site Registration Fee*
SMPS Member Site Registration: $199
Nonmember Site Registration: $259
*Remember: webinars are open to your whole staff. Your team can participate from one location in your office for one fee. Register today and benefit from affordable, convenient, actionable learning and earn valuable CPSM CEUs and AIA LUs!
Recordings of SMPS webinars are available to train your marketing professionals. Learn more
- Non-member - $259
- Member - $199
- *Further discounts may apply once you log in.