Driving Conversions through Content Marketing and Social Media
Recorded On: 03/15/2016
For marketers, it's crucial to generate leads and drive conversion when it comes to building business for your firm. A great way to help build business is to develop a content marketing and social media strategy that focuses on custom content—delivering the right message to the right audience at the right time.
However, many marketers haven't found a way to make content marketing and social media a profitable channel because they don't know how to grow their traffic or convert visitors into customers. If you're new to content marketing or your content strategy has been returning less-than-stellar results lately, join marketing veteran Jason Abrahams as he explores tactics that, if implemented correctly, will persuade your customers to make that final click.
Topics covered during this webinar will include:
- Creating a content marketing strategy that ensures your overall conversion objectives are aligned with the content being created
- Building and executing a multichannel content distribution strategy that reaches, engages, and nurtures your audience while leading them down the path toward conversion
- Tracking and measuring content marketing ROI and understanding its impact on your firm's business
During this webinar, attendees will:
- Understand the importance of content marketing, the role it plays in generating leads, and why it works
- Identify and describe the process, channels and tactics that should be utilized to drive conversions with content
- Learn how to convert content to revenue by creating a marketing system in action
- Describe the best ways to measure success for a content marketing and social media strategy
SMPS Webinars are approved for 1.5 continuing education units for the Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM) program and 1.5 learning units from the American Institute of Architects. Recordings of SMPS Webinars are approved for 1.5 CPSM CEUs.
Per-Site Registration Fee*
SMPS Member Site Registration: $179
Nonmember Site Registration: $239
*Remember: Webinars are open to your whole staff. Your team can participate from one location in your office for one fee. Register today and benefit from affordable, convenient, actionable learning and earn valuable CPSM CEUs and AIA LUs!
Vice President, Marketing, Root3 Growth Marketing
Jason Abrahams is VP of Marketing for Root3 Growth Marketing, a Chicago-based agency developing long-term success strategies for high-growth businesses. Acting as an outsourced CMO for his clients, Jason is charged with developing and executing brand strategies for clients across the country. He oversees a team of internal and external resources focused on executing digital and traditional marketing tactics to drive customer base growth, digital conversions, and overall brand development. Jason holds a BBA from University of Miami (FL), MBA from DePaul University Kellstadt School of Business, and is an instructor at the Digital Professional Institute.