Master This: How Content Creation Builds Trust (and Business)
Session 1: Content Development: How to Create and Repurpose Content That Resonates
There’s content all around you. You just have to be aware enough to see and find it, then develop, polish, and repurpose it. In this session, we’ll discuss best practices on how to develop client-focused content that educates your readers while establishing thought leadership.
- Develop your content generation strategy (internally and externally)
- Establish methods of developing content while juggling other time sensitive tasks
- Identify five ways to repurpose old content
- Determine how to find the best subject matter experts at your firm
Session 2: Content Promotion: How to Spread the Word Without Being Annoying
In our industry, firms are often concerned about the frequency in which you share your content. In this session, we’ll discuss how to promote and share your client-focused content that feels like assistance rather than a nuisance. The channels of focus will be social media, email campaigns, and events.
- Create a content calendar that aligns with your availability and user behavior
- Identify traditional and non-traditional ways to share thought leadership
- Dive into the differences between social media channels
Session 3: The Guide to Content Analysis: How to Generate Leads and Make a Case for Content Marketing
Once you create and share content, you have to measure it! It can be difficult to prove the impact and results of content marketing plan with the many touches required over the A/E/C lead cycle. In this session, we’ll discuss how you can draw direct lines from your campaign to the bottom line. We’ll also discuss how to make a case for content marketing that generate new contacts, advocates, collaborators, and business.
- Equip attendees with research to make a case for content marketing
- Share A/E/C content marketing success stories
- Explore data from social media and website analytics to track results and influence strategy
Danielle Gray, MBA
DG Marketing Company
Known for her relatability and humor, Danielle Gray challenges her audience to reconnect with what make them human. As a keynote speaker and host, she fuses vulnerability with applicable tactics to make a lasting impression on her audience. Her goal is to empower each person to not just be a better businessperson, but to also be a better human. Her keynote topics include marketing, branding, passion, authenticity and inclusion.
As Founder/CEO of DG Marketing Company, she helps firms develop thoughtful and outside-the-box strategies that are equally authentic and effective. She blends her marketing experience in AEC with her strategic experience as a CEO to help her clients explore marketing initiatives that ultimately generate new business.
Danielle is a former Division I Basketball Player at Jacksonville University in Jacksonville, Florida and holds both a Bachelor's in Marketing and MBA from the institution. She resides in Atlanta, Georgia with her partner and three dogs. She also serve as CEO of the CBD company, Unoia that sells both human and pet CBD products.
- Non-member - $259
- Member - $159