Master This: People Leadership
A/E/C firms of all sizes are struggling to attract and keep great talent, employees are experiencing burnout at unprecedented levels, and HR teams simply can’t keep up. While a single solution won’t solve all these pain points, there is a solution that addresses them in an ongoing, sustainable manner: Effective people leadership.
Great people leadership isn’t something that most people are born with, it’s developed. In this series, we’ll take a strategic look at people leadership, why it’s so challenging and how to use science to develop people leadership skills to change how we lead.
- Part 1: The Broken Foundation
- Part 2: Understanding the Multi-Generational Workforce
- Part 3: The Neuroscience of Leading People
1. Understand the critical role that people leadership plays in delivering great client experiences and business growth.
2. Learn the primary practices that are pervasive within firms and across industries that hinder great people leadership.
3. Explore how people leadership is evolving to meet the changing needs of a multi-generational workforce.
4. Discover how neuroscience can be leveraged to more effectively develop leaders in your firm.
Trusted Advisor. Business Owner. Founder. Change Agent. Speaker.
Heather Polivka is an internationally trusted business advisor accelerating the growth and success of progressive SMBs and their leaders through practical leadership, employee performance, and thriving workplace cultures. Heather’s methodology unites over a decade’s worth of experience across marketing, HR and, operations to transforming people, processes, and profits of Fortune 10 organizations, 20+ acquired businesses, and SMBs of all sizes.