Master This- Visual Storytelling: Photography and Video
Storytelling is the elusive magic that creates an emotional connection between your firm and a potential client. We’ll show you how to craft it during our next Master This series.
Our three-part, virtual workshop highlights effective visual storytelling through photography and video that allows your creative work to resonate with the right people.
Our presenter will show us how to:
- Create images and videos that will improve outcomes from email marketing, social media, newsletters, websites, and proposals
- Discover techniques to know if your image or video is aligned with your message and audience
- Utilize tools of composition to improve the clarity and emotional impact of your images
- Identify the biases the make it hard to identify or create effective images and video
- Identify the right image for a given purpose
Commercial photographer by day + father by night. For work, Tyler shoots architecture and people for local and national companies – and he shoots almost anything for fun. Combining a passion for the process of photography with intense curiosity, Tyler helps his clients tell stories to create strong connections with their people. When he’s not telling stories with his camera, Tyler spends time with his wife and two boys. Together they love hiking, biking, backpacking, and building things—recently a two-story lighthouse and playhouse in their backyard.